BIBLIOGRAPHY OF NTI PUBLICATIONS
1. Manual for Census Takers; 1960.
2.Manual for the BCG Vaccinator; 1960.
3. Manuals for the key personnel of District Tuberculosis Programme viz., Introduction, District Tuberculosis Officers, Treatment Organisers, Statistical Assistants, X ray Technicians and Peripheral Health Institutions; 1963.
4. Periodical Abstract Bulletin (for internal circulation only). Introduced from the year 1967.
5. Summaries of NTI studies Vol I & II 1976 & 1977 respectively.
6. Summaries of Tuberculosis Research Centre studies Vol I & II 1976 & 1977 respectively.
7. Shashidhara AN: An introduction to tuberculin testing and BCG vaccination, IBH Prakashana, Bangalore; 1980.
8. Report of the WHO-Government of India Workshop on Tuberculosis and Primary Health Care; 1981.
9. Establishment and functioning of a Tuberculosis Culture Laboratory; 1983.
10. NTI Souvenir; 1985.
11. Proceedings of the NTI Silver Jubilee Celebrations; 1985.
12. Tuberculosis: its diagnosis and treatment for lay persons; 1985.
13. Participation of General Medical Practitioners - a key to success of National Tuberculosis Programme; 1985.
14. Scientific Report 1980-89; 1990.
15. Shashidhara AN & Chaudhuri K: Tuberculin skin test - emerging 100 years since its first use; 1990.
16. Guidelines for Medical Officers of Peripheral Health Institutions on National Tuberculosis Programme Chart; 1990.
17. Krishna Murthy VV: Facts and figures on tuberculosis and National Tuberculosis Programme; 1991.
18. Krishna Murthy MS & Shashidhara AN: A manual for tuberculin testers and readers; 1992.
19. Introduction to District Tuberculosis Programme; 1994.
20.Manual for District Tuberculosis Officers; 1994.
21. Manual for Treatment Organisers; 1994.
22. Manual for Laboratory Technicians; 1994.
23. Manual for Statistical Assistants; 1994.
24. Manual for X-ray Technicians; 1994.
25. Manual for Peripheral Health Institutions; 1994
26. Mahadev B & Balasangameshwara VH: What you should know about tuberculosis Its diagnosis, treatment and prevention; NTI, Bangalore; 1995.
27. Balasangameshwara VH, Sujatha Chandrasekaran, Sophia Vijay & Suryanarayana L, Compilers: TB & HIV; NTI, Bangalore; 1995.
28. Guidelines for laboratory procedures in tuberculosis a chart; 1996.
29. Jagota P & Srikantaramu N, Compilers: Summaries of NTI studies; NTI, Bangalore; 1997.
30. Suryanarayana HV & Chadha VK, Compilers: Childhood Tuberculosis; NTI, Bangalore; 1998.
31. Chauhan MM, Mahadev B & Balasangameshwara VH, Editors: Manual on isolation, identification and sensitivity testing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis; NTI, Bangalore; 1998 Ed-2.
About NTI Monitoring of TB Control Program Research Activities Library & Info. Services Publications Training Notifications & Recruitments Health Edn. & Communication Photo Gallery Contact Information Other TB Sites Home